Planning a dream destination wedding or honeymoon in Mexico? Before you make any decisions about changing your plans because of the swine flu outbreak, here are some helpful resources.
- The CDC’s advisory recommending American travelers avoid all nonessential travel to Mexico
- If you’re planning to change your travel plans, talk to your travel agent, airline or cruise line. Some airlines are waiving the fees they charge when customers change plans, and some cruises are changing their itineraries.
- It’s OK to eat pork — the disease is called swine flu because it is a mix of human, pig and bird viruses. Officials are pushing a name change.
- The CDC’s swine flu website | Q&A
- Complete coverage from WashingtonPost.com | Reuters | MSNBC | CNN | Fox News