What is your dream wedding like? Which local wedding service providers would you love to work with?
Enter the Dream Wedding Giveaway, and you could win the Southern Maryland wedding of your dreams, including the services of some of the area’s premier wedding vendors valued at over $15,000.
“Every couple has a wedding day dream, a vision of their day that they work together to plan,” said Kimberly Bean, founder and CEO of Southern Maryland Weddings. “Southern Maryland Weddings exists to help local couples through the sometimes complex process of planning a wedding.”
“But every once in a while,” she added,” we like to get a little more involved and give one lucky couple their dream day. All they have to do is tell us their story.”
The Dream Wedding Giveaway will start in early spring 2017 when Southern Maryland Weddings will call for entries for the dream wedding contest. (Watch SoMdWeddings.com for details!) On February 12, 2017, we’ll host a bridal show, “A Bridal Affair,” during which five couples’ names will be chosen at random. Couples must be present at the show to become a semifinalist.
From there, those five couples will be asked to make a video explaining why they should win the grand prize. The videos will be posted to SoMdWeddings.com and put up for local residents to vote on. The winner chosen by Southern Maryland will win a dream wedding that will take place on July 21, 2017, complete with a reception at Middleton Hall in Charles County. The grand prize package also includes services from:
- Sandi Foraci Photography (6 hour photography package)
- Elite Beatz Entertainment (DJ & Rentals) (5 hour DJ package)
- Today’s Bride and Formal Wear (Reception Gown & Groom’s Tuxedo Rental)
- Diamond Limousines, Inc. (3 hour Limo package)
- Something Special by Tracy (Upgraded linens and decorations)
- Four Seasons Travel, LLC (3 night honeymoon stay)
- Illusions Hair & Nail Salon (hair styling for bride & 3 bridesmaids)
- Kristin Frazier Events (Full coordinating package)
- Miranda Paige Beauty (makeup services for bride & 3 bridesmaids)
- Michelle’s Cakes (cake for up to 100 guests)
- Middleton Hall (Reception for up to 100 guests)
Since it was founded in 2002, Southern Maryland Weddings has hosted five Dream Wedding Giveaways.“It has been a pleasure to get to know our winners and to go through the planning process with them,” Bean said. “I look forward to meeting the 2017 winners and helping them design the day of their dreams!